You can also take advantage of GEODI capabilities through GEODI APIs. You can find documentation of all of the basic APIs and parameters here.
You can reach all sample applications from the links and service detail pages below.
Token is an expression that includes the user information that created it, the requesting role, user and privileges, and it is also used to set constraints. The received token is valid for 10 years unless specifically modified. It is enough to generate once.
You can use this service if you want to query from a project indexed by GEODI and process the results in your application. You can access all query capabilities here.
You can use this service to retrieve and use GEODI-recognized content in a text or file content, such as Contact names, Dates, Parcel Numbers, e-mail addresses, or dictionary definitions.
You can use this service to provide source data to GEODI. You can specify the application to open when the resource you provide is reached in a search result.
- Geodi Feed API - Feed Method (APP → GEODI ) — You can use this method to send as many content as you want at any time if your application is standing, if there are internal methods to trigger, or if you don't have a Web application
- Geodi Feed API - Integration with Application Services ( GEODI → APP) — If you have a web application and if your application is not standing all the time, you can use this method to trigger your application by GEODI.
- Geodi Feed API - Embedded Code Support ( Connector/GeodiEnumerator ) ( GEODI ← → APP) — If your application is a library or adapter, you can choose to feed with this method if you do not have an active application running.
- Geodi ContentObject - Content Definition Object — You can use this object to provide more detailed content to Geodi Data Extraction API (Formatter) and Geodi Feed Api (FeedHandler) services.
Project information may be required to interpret some information from GEODI services. You can reach various information about the project by using the services within this scope.
- Geodi Workspace Information API - Retrieving Workspace Information — Project information may be required to interpret some information from GEODI services. With this service you can reach the identifiers and resources in the project, id / short id values
If your web application is using Geodi Feed API - Feed Method (APP → GEODI ) or Geodi Feed API - Integration with Application Services ( GEODI → APP) then you can perform this service to share authority / role information.
You can monitor user activities on Geodi and access their logs.
You can use the GEODI query results in your application with GEODI interfaces or scripts.
- Displaying search results with templates — GEODI provides rest API services. You can use query results in your application by taking advantage of Geodi Query APIs. With GeodiQueryJS, you can display the results in any format you want, or use libraries such as Angular.js and Vue.js.
- Showing results with Iframe — You can retrieve existing GEODI screens from a different application by specifying query text, and use them in an iframe. This way, you can display views such as Document, Map, Words or Network graph directly in your software.
You can call the existing GEODI Document Viewer from a different application and use it in an HTML iframe tag. This way you can display documents directly inside your software.
GEODI provides the documentation of the rest API methods it offers. This documentation may vary depending on the GEODI version and modules you use. Therefore, you can access the provided APIs using the links below.